Faith and trust in devotion
* When Meera ji used to sing to Lord Krishna, God used to listen very carefully. *
* God used to listen even when Surdas ji used to sing the verse. *
* And to what extent, Kabir has even said this: - He also listens to the ant's foot nupur sounds . *
* If an ant is so small, if it is tied in its feet too, then God also listens to his voice. *
* If you feel that God is not listening to your call, then it is your practice or you have not known the nature of God. *
* Sometimes call them with love, right, sometimes tear them in their memory. *
* I can even say that there is only God who listens to you. *
* A short story tells the saint: - *
* A devotee of Lord ji, he recited Bhagavad Gita ji continuously for 20 years. *
* Finally, the Lord, taking his test, said: - Hey devotees! You think that I am happy with the recitation of your Gita, so this is your privilege. *
* I was not pleased with your lesson at all. *
* As soon as the devotee heard it, he started dancing, and began to swing. *
* God said: - Hey! I said that I am not happy with your reading and you are dancing.
* That devotee said: - God, are you happy or not, I do not know this thing.
* But I am happy that you have at least heard my text, so I am dancing. *
* This is an emotion… *
* Think a little, did not God listen when Draupati ji called Lord Krishna? *
* God listened and saved Laz too. *
Didn't God listen when Gajendra Hathi called God to avoid Graha?
* Heard exactly and God left his meal. *
* Kabirdas ji, Tulsis ji, Surdas ji,
, Meera Bai Ji, Shri know how many saints were there who talked to God and God also used to listen to them. *
* So whenever you remember God, chant His name, do not think that God will hear your call or not? *